Chicken patties


  
Boneless chicken                   250 gms
Pepper powder                      3 tsp
Garlic pods                            10-12
Green chili                             3-4
Oil                                         4-5 table spoons
Salt                                       2tsp or as per taste

Method:
 Wash & Cut the chicken into pieces and add the pepper powder,  cut green chilie, garlic pods & salt and grind it into a paste in the mixie.   Take small amounts of the paste and flatten it on the palm and shallow fry it few at a time.    You can serve it as a starter or as a side dish.


2 comments:

  1. Those look surprisingly easy! I may have to try this one! I am a new follower from BSN, feel free to follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes most of my recipes are easy.Please try some more of the recipes,esp butter chicken(my fav). Thank you for following me Nichole!! n Sure! Following you as well!!

    ReplyDelete